Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Patient's Testimonials

Late last year, I noticed my gums getting more red than its usual pinkish color. I also experienced an unusual toothache I have never experienced before. Since I was up for my regular bi-annual cleaning, I went to see a dentist and consulted with him. He said I had a mild case of Periodontitis. He performed deep-cleaning my teeth to remove placque build-up and was told to have quarterly teeth cleaning, instead of the bi-annual, aside from flossing regularly before brushing my teeth. I was also advised to use s strong mouthwash to help prevent bacteria from growing fast. So I did what I was told. I also begun a research on Periodontitis in the internet. I learned that the prevention of Periodontitis is not just through proper oral care, which I have done all my life. You can also help prevent it from happening if you eat a well-balanced diet. I became more health conscious after that. I also got more and more interested in natural dietary supplements. That’s when I came across SENSEDOL. Since it is from a natural extract, I told myself why not try it. I bought a bottle and started taking Sensedol soft gel capsules twice daily (one in the morning and the other in the evening). Since taking Sensedol, I have never experienced that unusual toothache and my gums have been restored its healthy pinkish color.
I will definitely continue taking Sensedol to maintain my oral health.
- Jane

Hi, I am 38 years old and work as a manager in our office. I suffer from a painful feeling after drinking cold water and sometimes I feel like having a lock-jaw after cold water runs through my teeth. I was given a box of SENSEDOL Food Supplement by our Client Biocostech Philippines Corp., and they told me that it is very good for gum problems. Out of curiosity, I planned to give it to my brother who suffers from gingivitis to see if it is really effective, unfortunately my brother rejected my offer. So I decided to take SENSEDOL myself to see if it really works; Guess What? IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE! I took one (1) capsule a day and after four or five days, I felt the relief from that painful feeling after drinking cold water. I actually share this experience to my friends who also have same dilemma and tell them to try SENSEDOL to be liberated from their gum problems.

-Noel of Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment